Helldivers 2 is the most recent first-person shooter launched by PlayStation, and it’s been off to a excessive flying begin on each PS5 and Steam.
One of many elements of the sport is sport all the time being on-line, however this has induced some server points to this point.
Nevertheless, the staff at Arrowhead have gone forward and deployed a model new patch to deal with sure points on PC.
Helldivers 2 February 12 Patch: Full PC Patch Notes and Extra
Helldivers 2 incorporates a ton of destruction inside the sport, and whether or not you’re calling down an orbital strike to enemies, or utilizing one of many new weapons you unlocked, one thing is all the time being shot at.
Nevertheless, you’re additionally going to wish to remember that the servers have been a bit wonky for the reason that sport launched, and the most recent patch, which has arrived immediately, February twelfth, 2024 addresses a few of these issues.
These points are induced principally by having so many gamers within the sport and server capability creating sudden behaviors.
Let me replace you on what we did to date with the most recent patch being deployed:
- Server Capability and log in entry:
- We have now eased the authentication request total.
- We have now improved error message visibility and added a countdown timer to obviously present when a brand new try might be made.
- Development and mission reward not being granted:
- We mounted the every day and issue development error
- Based mostly on the testing we have now accomplished we consider we have now mounted future mission rewards however will proceed to observe this carefully as it’s our high precedence
- To compensate for misplaced rewards, we’re engaged on an elevated reward occasion